Portsmouth Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral church located in the centre of Old Portsmouth in Portsmouth, England
- Historic Dockyard: Start your visit by exploring the Historic Dockyard, which is home to several iconic attractions. Visit the HMS Victory, Lord Nelson's flagship during the Battle of Trafalgar, and step on board the HMS Warrior, a Victorian-era battleship. Don't miss the Mary Rose Museum, where you can see the remains of Henry VIII's sunken warship.
- Spinnaker Tower: Take in panoramic views of Portsmouth and the surrounding coastline from the Spinnaker Tower. With its iconic design, this observation tower offers breathtaking vistas from its viewing platforms, and you can even brave the glass floor for a thrilling experience.
- Portsmouth Historic City Walls: Walk along the historic city walls of Portsmouth, which date back to the 17th century. Enjoy the views of the harbor, glimpse the historic forts, and learn about the city's defensive past.
- Southsea Castle: Visit Southsea Castle, a coastal fortress built by Henry VIII. Explore its well-preserved fortifications, enjoy the views from the ramparts, and learn about the castle's role in defending the city.
- Portsmouth Cathedral: Discover Portsmouth Cathedral, a beautiful medieval church with a rich history. Admire the stunning architecture, explore the interior, and take a moment for quiet contemplation in its peaceful surroundings.
- D-Day Museum and Overlord Embroidery: Learn about Portsmouth's significant role in the D-Day landings during World War II at the D-Day Museum. View the impressive Overlord Embroidery, a tapestry depicting the events of D-Day, and explore the exhibits that commemorate the historic event.
- Gunwharf Quays: Shop, dine, and enjoy entertainment at Gunwharf Quays, a vibrant waterfront retail and leisure complex. Browse designer outlets, indulge in international cuisine, catch a movie, or even try your luck at the casino.
- Portsmouth Historic Market: Immerse yourself in the local culture at the Portsmouth Historic Market, located in the heart of the city. Explore the stalls selling fresh produce, local crafts, antiques, and more.