Gardener’s Cottage in Nowton Park, Bury St Edmunds FeaturedBury St Edmunds
About this listing
About this space
Gardener’s Cottage is delightful and spacious Arts and Crafts cottage, set in 200 acres of historic parkland on the southern outskirts of Bury St Edmunds.
Recently refurbished, Gardener’s Cottage is well appointed and provides a homely atmosphere with a private enclosed garden – safe and suitable for children and dogs. It has a lovely outdoor seating area and barbeque, fantastic for evening dining and leads out directly into the park with quiet woodland walks, a maze, playground and arboretum.
Spacious hallway with hallway cupboard.
Sitting Room with feature fireplace (not for use).
Dining Room with feature fireplace (not for use).
Spacious kitchen with butler sink, range cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave (in the utility room) and dishwasher.
Rear Hallway and Cloakroom.
Master Bedroom with Super King zip and link bed, drawer storage space and triple wardrobe (bed can be made up as twins on request).
Bathroom with separate shower, bath and twin sinks, heated towel rail, toothbrush/ shaver socket and toilet.
Second Bedroom with Super King zip and link bed, drawer storage space, double wardrobe and chest of drawers (bed can be made up as twins on request).
Large attic bedroom with two single zip and link beds, chest of drawers, hanging space (beds can be made up as super king on request).
Bathroom with large enclosed shower, sink with illuminated mirror and shaver socket, toilet.
Second large attic bedroom with two single zip and link beds, chest of drawers, hanging space (beds can be made up as super king on request).
Enclosed private rear garden with barbeque and chimnea, large seating area for eight people.
Parking: Private parking for up to four cars.
** all bedrooms have power points with USB charging ports.
Other things to note
The large park gates for vehicular access are locked by the council over night, but you will have the key to unlock these to access the property at all hours. We must remind our guests that you must lock these gates behind you.
Foot access in and out of the park remains open at all hours, so you can walk into/out of the town in the evenings without having to open/close the gates behind you.
M & S Simply Food & Petrol Station Rougham Road, Bury St Edmunds IP33 2RN (0.9 miles) Sainsburys Bedingfeld Way Bury St Edmunds IP32 7EJ (1.5 miles) Waitrose, Tesco & Aldi all within the town
Numerous local restaurants and bars located in and around the town. Michelin Star – Pea Porridge Cannon Street Bury St Edmunds IP33 1JR
Local Artisan Bakery The Friendly Loaf, Nowton a fantastic bakery which is a 7 minute walk through the park. Abbey Gardens Bury St Edmunds St Edmundsbury Cathedral Greene King Brewery Tour Twice weekly (Wed & Sat) Market in the town centre. Farmers Market held on the second Sunday of every month.
Bury St Edmunds Railway Station located off Station Hill Bury St Edmunds IP32 6AE(2.5 miles)
Bury St Edmunds Bus Station St Andrews Street North Bury St Edmunds IP33 1TZ
Key Selling Points
Recently refurbished stunning Arts & Crafts home set in the midst of a country park.
- ID: 109556
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 4
- Check-in After: 17:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: House
- bath linens
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning by professional cleaning companies
- Cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus used
- Complimentary Soap/Shampoo/Conditioner
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available.
- Contactless check-in available
- Contactless check-out available
- cooking basics
- cooking hob
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Free high speed wireless internet
- FREE internet access
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- fridge / freezer
- Guest accommodation cleaning can be avoided on request
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Hair dryer
- High speed Internet access
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- internet connection
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- Laptop workspace
- Linen and towels washed in at least 60°C/140°F
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authorities guidelines
- No parties
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware sanitised
- Process in place to check guests' health
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Social distancing following guidelines from local authorities
- Staff follow all safety protocols from local authorities
- Toilet paper
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No