Stunning Holiday Home in Lyme Regis – Sleeps 8 Featured
About this listing
Bring the whole family to this beautiful place, relax and enjoy!
My property is a short walk from the centre of the historic harbour town of Lyme Regis and provides the perfect base for exploring the delights of the Jurassic Coast.
The house is professionally cleaned and managed by Pass the Keys who use a contactless check-in system for maximum flexibility and minimum contact. You will also have any communications answered in a timely manner by the 24/7 guest support team.
The ground floor includes a large open plan living space and a well-equipped kitchen featuring high-end appliances.
The kitchen opens out onto the beautiful garden, leading up to a large BBQ terrace in the garden offering stunning sea views, particularly from the perfectly positioned cocoon chair!
The living area offers two sofas along with a pair of armchairs and a dining table with 4 chairs. In case you get bored with looking out across Lyme Bay, there is a selection of board games and a television with access to Netflix and Apple TV.
Bedroom one is at the front of the ground floor (sea-facing), bedroom 1 has a super-king bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps and wall-mounted hooks for clothes hangers.
Bedroom two is at the rear of the ground floor (garden facing), it has twin wooden framed single beds and a chest of drawers.
The downstairs bathroom has a bath, wash-basin, and toilet.
Bedroom three has twin single beds (one metal framed day-bed and one folding metal bed). This room also has a Nintendo Wii console with various games (Mario Kart, Wii Sports etc) so doubles as a snug/games room for the kids.
Bedroom four is the largest of the bedrooms with a window overlooking the garden to the rear, it includes a king-size bed, clothes rail, bedside table and chest of drawers along with a small desk that serves as a workstation for those that need to check their emails before heading out to the beach!
The upstairs bathroom includes a large shower, sink, and toilet.
This detached house is on a quiet, residential, no-through road.
Two vehicles can be parked on the private drive.
It is a short walk to the seafront and town centre to explore the many independent shops, pubs, and eateries. Along the promenade you will find the historic harbour and cobb wall.
The SW coast path is within easy reach as is the main coastal bus route and the A35 for those wishing to venture along the Jurassic coast or into East Devon.
Standard check-in time is 4pm onwards, and check-out time is before 10am.
There is an additional fee of £50-£100 for keys being lost or damaged.
A travel cot, high-chair and stair gates are available within the property to keep the little ones safe (also blackout curtains in every bedroom).
- ID: 87005
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 4
- Check-in After: 16:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: House
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning by professional cleaning companies
- Cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus used
- Complimentary Soap/Shampoo/Conditioner
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available.
- Contactless check-in available
- Contactless check-out available
- cooking basics
- cooking hob
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- essentials (towels, pillows, bed linen, soap, toilet paper)
- Faces masks available
- Free high speed wireless internet
- FREE internet access
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- fridge / freezer
- full kitchen
- Garden (Private)
- Guest accommodation cleaning can be avoided on request
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer available
- High speed Internet access
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Initial toiletries
- internet connection
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- Laptop workspace
- Linen and towels washed in at least 60°C/140°F
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authorities guidelines
- No parties
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware sanitised
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- single bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Social distancing following guidelines from local authorities
- Staff follow all safety protocols from local authorities
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Toilet paper
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: